[Biococoa-dev] Fwd: Acceptance: WWDC2006 Scientific Development Poster Session

Alexander Griekspoor mekentosj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 08:10:28 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

Good news, the poster entry has been accepted. I will try to come up
with a draft the coming week as a base to start from. As said I
entered a poster about the mekentosj programs as well, which also got
accepted, so Peter and Phil will represent the BioCocoa team at the
WWDC during the poster session.

Begin forwarded message:

                     ** Alexander Griekspoor **
               The Netherlands Cancer Institute