[Biococoa-dev] Fwd: Acceptance: WWDC2006 Scientific Development Poster Session

Alexander Griekspoor mekentosj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 08:10:28 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

Good news, the poster entry has been accepted. I will try to come up
with a draft the coming week as a base to start from. As said I
entered a poster about the mekentosj programs as well, which also got
accepted, so Peter and Phil will represent the BioCocoa team at the
WWDC during the poster session.
Cheers,
Alex

Begin forwarded message: