[Biococoa-dev] Subversion proposal

Peter Schols peter.schols at bio.kuleuven.be
Wed Mar 8 11:26:14 EST 2006

Hi Koen,

All webfiles are in the public_html folder. You can access this
folder by using SFTP with your bioinf. username and password.
I hope you'll have permissions to access these files. I checked on
the bioinf. website and there don't seem to be separate settings for
FTP access, so I guess all group members can login. If not, please
let me know.

Peter