[Biococoa-dev] strider and gck format

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Sat Mar 25 06:27:19 EST 2006

Pretty cool actually, I just discovered that with the new
implementation if you first doubleclick to select a 10 nucleotide
"word" and then shift click somewhere else it will extend/crop the
selection also per 10 nucleotides...
Cheers,
Alex

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                    E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

     Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows
     because most people use Windows, is like saying
     that all other restaurants serve food that is
     inferior to McDonalds