[Biococoa-dev] strider and gck format

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 25 07:49:40 EST 2006

On Mar 25, 2006, at 6:22 AM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:

> ..and then I decided to just do it ;-)
>
> Here's the specific method, and now it selects the 10 nucleotides
> on which you doubleclick ;-)

Great solution, Alex. Of course much better than the whitespace hack.
One point though, it only works with Courier 10 pt. At least in your
Entrez demo. I have committed the code, so you can see what I mean.

Regarding the 1-10 selection bug, it may be related to our 'hack' to
move the left margin to the right (kLEFT_MARGIN_WIDTH).