[Biococoa-dev] Re: Re : Strange Selection Behavior when using a custom NSTextContainer

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 28 19:21:38 EST 2006

On Mar 27, 2006, at 8:03 AM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:

> But the problem seems to be in the selection, not in drawing...

That's true, but I think the selection gets it wrong because of
whatever happens in lineFragmentRectForProposedRect. If you let that
method return the value of the super instead of proposedRect, you
will just get one column, but the selection is fine.

BTW, I am amazed how little info and knowledge is available about
this method. Do you want me to post it on the omni list as well?

cheers,