[Biococoa-dev] Xgrid & Biococoa mentioned

Alexander Griekspoor mekentosj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 10:38:44 EDT 2006

Hi guys,
Perhaps an interesting read:
http://www.macresearch.org/
interview_with_alexander_griekspoor_from_mekentosj
Charles, nice Drew asked about our widget, hope it again brings some
people to the project.
Koen, I do realize that you and the other still wait for my promised
report on the WWDC. My thesis will hopefully be sent to the printer
by the end of the week, then I should have time to breath again (and
write reports).
Cheers,

                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
             AIM: mekentosj at mac.com