[Biococoa-dev] ***SPAM*** Choose from exclusive collection of replica watches.

Melisa Chambers pwmnc at bna.mcd.mot.com
Mon Dec 3 09:24:57 EST 2007

  Elegant expensive looking watch is a perfect choice if you can't afford genuine Rolex or Cartier that cost a fortune. Our replica watches have exactly the same look as genuine products. Nobody will see the difference unless you tell the truth.

 All replica watches are packed in plain boxes and shipped discretely. They are delivered fast and in excellent condition. In case of some damage, we will reship your order.

http://flaxback.com

    Become a style setter with your new replica watch!