[Biococoa-dev] ***SPAM*** Your own health and the health of those you love is something to be cherished.

Mac BORDER dwsohosolutionsllcm at sohosolutionsllc.com
Wed Dec 5 13:56:42 EST 2007

 There is no need to buy medications in America at sky-high prices. Purchase them in Canada! All you need is to find a trustworthy online drugstore.

 Order with «CanadianPharmacy» and you'll appreciate our level of service. Our customer service people are skilled and highly professional. Prompt delivery is guaranteed! Great selection of quality medications!

http://fearhill.com

  We don’t advertise, we advise.

Mac BORDER