[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa linux install

Scott Christley schristley at mac.com
Wed Mar 26 00:26:53 EDT 2008

Hello Paolo,

I'm not sure what BioCocoa.app 1.6 is, I think that may be an old
version of something.  BioCocoa is a library, not an application.

If you have the sources from the BioCocoa repository, go into the
trunk/GNUstep directory and type "make install", that will compile
and install the BioCocoa library.  Then you should be able to "make"
the Ultraconserved project.