[Biococoa-dev] Introducing myself

Koen van der Drift koenvanderdrift at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 16:44:46 EST 2009

Hi Craig,

First of all, welcome to BioCocoa. As you already noticed, the project
is indeed very quiet. I think recently only Scott Christley
contributed new code to the project. All others are too busy with
their real-life-jobs and/or other activities.

The ToDo list seems to be still valid. Things that are high on the
list are further development of BCSequenceReader and BCSequenceWriter,
as well as the implementation of BCAnnotation and BCFeature. Once
those are in place, additional functionality can be added. Other item
high on the list is the so-called 'killer app' :-)

Feel free to dig around in the code, and if you are ready to add code,
please contact Peter Schols for repository access.

Cheers,

- Koen.