[Biococoa-dev] modernizing BioCocoa

Koen van der Drift koenvanderdrift at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:42:22 EDT 2011

I was playing recently with XCode4, which apparently has dropped
support for PPC and 10.5. There are some hacks to restore that for the
compiler, or Xcode 3 is still available.

What do people here use? Did you make the switch to Xcode 4 already?
How about dropping PPC and 10.5 support for the framework? Personally
I think we should keep those, lots of folks probably still use
Leopard, or maybe even 10.4 on a PPC. And how about GNUStep, is a
particular compiler preferred?

- Koen.