[Biococoa-dev] modernizing BioCocoa

Koen van der Drift koenvanderdrift at gmail.com
Sat May 28 23:03:31 EDT 2011

Hi Scott,

Yes, please send me instructions on how to make a svn branch. I'm
still reading on all the new stuff of ObjC2 and trying to get my head
around all of it, so it may be a while before I start committing
things.  Maybe you can add some of your ideas for new functionality to
a todo list in the repository?

I'll start with fast enumerations, deprecated methods, and maybe
properties for a cleaner code.

- Koen.