[Biococoa-dev] New class: BCEntrezController

Koen van der Drift koenvanderdrift at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:12:29 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Scott Christley <schristley at mac.com> wrote:
> Committed.  I also cleaned up the project a little regarding the SDK and Deployment settings, the project and the targets all had slightly different settings, so I tried to clean that up so there is only a single top-level project setting, which I set to 10.5.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for all you contributions to the project, I see a lot of new
files appear.  However, I kind of need to guess what they do, so could
you add some Headerdoc documentation to the header files explaining
what these classes do? See also here:
http://www.bioinformatics.org/biococoa/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.UsingHeaderDoc

I tried searching for your protein id in my little demo app, and it
indeed spits out the protein, so BCEntrezController can be used for
that!  I'm struggling a bit to copy my project into the BioCocoa tree,
change the name and get it to work, but once that is done, I'll commit
it.  If you really need it now, I could zip it and mail it to you.