[Biococoa-dev] BCSequenceView

Koen van der Drift koenvanderdrift at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:33:42 EDT 2011

Hi Gregor,

Glad you figured out what was wrong with BCSequenceView. Your app
looks great, actuallly a lot similar to one I was working on for a
bit, but then got distracted by other aspects of life :)

I'm interested to learn how you are using CoreData with BioCocoa, do
you think this could be added to the project?

Cheers,

- Koen.