[Biodevelopers] RE: [Bioclusters] RE: About the parallel Blast on PVM

Akpodigha Filatei afilatei at 3rdmill.com
Tue Aug 20 10:29:33 EDT 2002

Thanks Joe for your reply.  I have the source, made some modifications to get it to work with my gcc but, for some reasons, the makedis.csh script could not figure out that it is solaris64.ncbi.mk that it needs to use.  It uses solaris.ncbi.mk to do the build.  One option I am thinking of trying is to copy the solaris64.ncbi.mk to solaris.ncbi.mk.

Will get back to you on how this goes.
Thanks

Filatei