[Biodevelopers] RE: [Bioclusters] RE: About the parallel Blast on PVM

Akpodigha Filatei afilatei at 3rdmill.com
Tue Aug 20 11:17:28 EDT 2002

Thanks again, Joe.  Yes, I went through the makedis.csh script as well. What you have stated is correct, it doesn't resolve to solaris64.ncbi.mk.  I have gcc 3.1, but was not able to get to compile using the solaris64.ncbi.mk file by copying it to replace solaris.ncbi.mk.  I have binaries now from solaris.ncbi.mk.  Will still fiddle with this for a while

Thanks

Filatei