[Biodevelopers] what databases are you using?

Pawel Krasucki Pkrasucki at psstat.com
Thu Jul 11 08:34:19 EDT 2002

I was going to setup a test environment and was trying to figure what db
to setup as well.  You mentioned using Postgres, have you ever worked
with MySQL?  Although I've installed Postgres, I haven't worked with it
at all, is it hard to pick up and work with?  I had it running on Linux,
and was using GUI utility with Linux to administer Postgres,  is that a
common way to administer that db?

Paul Krasucki
IT Supervisor
Professional Solutions STAT Inc.,