[Biodevelopers] (#=#) XML for huge DB? - XML::Parser....

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Fri Aug 1 15:12:48 EDT 2003

Hi Dan:

 Can you create a small example set of BLAST output, and a small version
of the test code (just pull out the troublesome stuff) and share it?

 Barring that, if it is not possible, try using Data::Dumper on the
resulting parsed document.  Could you turn on the ErrorContext expat
option (in XML::Parser)?  Reading the rest of the man page, if you are
using it in streaming mode, look carefully at the Stream_Delimiter
option.

Joe