[Biodevelopers] troubleshooting

Gavai, Anand Anand.Gavai at wur.nl
Fri Feb 14 15:21:18 EST 2003

Hello Mr. Landman

Thanx for the earlier response. I found the library file which you mentioned in the mail and also the read.h file from the read directory as well.And now it is able to locate the libread.so file and also the read.h file by itself but after executing the make it gives the following errors like the one attached in the log file.

I think the problem is with the Inline package which I installed from the cpan website and we are using Mandrake linux flavour.(Should it be a problem ?).

I also wanted to know if there are people working on such systems(viz bioSQL bioPerl, Staden on Linux) if yes, what type of systems configuration are they working on and what is their flavor of linux.

Any help regarding this would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Anand Gavai