[Biodevelopers] Open Source Projects

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Mon Jan 13 18:28:09 EST 2003

Hi Art.

As Abhik said, most of the projects at Bioinformatics.Org would appreciate
help.  Check out the list of development projects for those which work on
certain platforms and which use a specific programming language:

  http://bioinformatics.org/softwaremap/?form_cat=2

Also, you may be interested in some of the information (data/knowledgebase and
educational) projects:

  http://bioinformatics.org/softwaremap/?form_cat=3

As someone who has administered several Open Source projects, I would suggest
that you approach the task with genuine commitment.  Too many people offer help
and then disappear.

Cheers.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
President, Bioinformatics.Org       http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin