[Biodevelopers] Working on open source projects

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Mon Jan 27 20:48:24 EST 2003

Hi Radu.

Most of the projects here at Bioinformatics.Org would appreciate your help.  As
we tell everyone who asks, please take a look at the full project list:

  http://bioinformatics.org/search/fullprojectlist.php

and consider first what appeals to you and which projects use the tools that you
are familiar with.  When you have identified one or more projects that you'd
like to be involved in, go to the project management page or home page for the
project, get the contact information, and then tell them you wish to help.

BTW, Bioinformatics.Org itself needs help from people with PHP and MySQL
experience, so you may consider volunteering for us (although our software is
for bioinformatics project administration and not primarily for tackling a
scientific question).  Here's a list of our open projects and tasks:

  http://bioinformatics.org/pm/?group_id=5

Cheers.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
President, Bioinformatics.Org       http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin