[Biodevelopers] Help with testing

Dickinson, Bill dickinsw at CMG.MFLDCLIN.EDU
Wed Jul 16 08:13:33 EDT 2003

The two look identical using IE6 and Windows 2000.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Kucej [mailto:kucej at fns.uniba.sk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 4:37 AM
To: biodevelopers at bioinformatics.org
Subject: [Biodevelopers] Help with testing

Hello:

I'm developing new feature of biobanner.org, textual advertisings. I
found that it is actually tougher than graphic banners. The reason is
that each browser is interpreting fonts differently.

I would like to ask you, a community using broad
spectrum of browser/OS couples, for help.

Please, if you find a minute, go to this page:

http://biobanner.org/compare.htm

You will find there textual ad and an image of how it
looks like in IE6/WinXP. Please, if it looks too different
in your environment, send me a screenshot along with the following data:

browser/OS/screen resolution

Thanks a lot!

Martin Kucej
Department of Biochemistry