[Biodevelopers] hi

Maheshwar Reddy G gmr78 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 16:46:17 EDT 2003

Hi,
I am planning to install the standalone WWW blast server on a linux machine.
Actually I am done with installation part, it is running well for the test database, now I would like to add the add the additional databases downloaded from ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/blast/db/ .
Whats steps do I have to follow for that.
I am little bit confused with FASTA format and recently NCBI has made some changes to its database I guess.
I appreciate your response
Thank you
Mahesh