[Biodevelopers] Biological Availability of Effluent Dissolved Organic Nitrogen from Truckee Meadows Water Reclamation Facility

Brisbin, Mike mbrisbin at ci.sparks.nv.us
Tue Jun 10 18:35:05 EDT 2003

We are looking for peer review by an independent Biostatistician to
review and analyze the data from our experiment:

Biological Availability of Effluent Dissolved Organic Nitrogen from
Truckee Meadows Water Reclamation Facility

The experimental design:

3 treatments with 5 replicates per treatment with samples taken every
day for 10 days.

Questions:

Are there any statically significant differences between treatments?

Is the noise too great to see any differences? What would be the
smallest difference that we could see with this data set?

Does the data show any kind of trend (linear or harmonic, etc.) over
time?

Mike Brisbin

Water Quality Coordinator

Truckee Meadows Water Reclamation Facility

8500 Clean Water Way

Reno, NV 89502

775-861-4148 ex 255

775-861-4101 Fax