[Biodevelopers] Altivec enhanced codes?

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Wed Nov 5 16:28:18 EST 2003

Ok, here it is
http://l2.espacenet.com/espacenet/viewer?PN=WO02075636&CY=ep&LG=en&DB=EPD
>From what I can see, it is an application, and has not been granted
yet.  If someone is getting C&D letters now prior to issue, you should
consult your lawyer as to what action you need to take.  I did not think
that a patent application allows them to send real C&D.

If this goes through, any thoughts on whether it is going to put the
kabash on the AGBLAST and Altivec-ized HMM?

Interesting.