[Biodevelopers] Mathematica in bioinformatics and computational biology

Cary Jardin cary at xprime.com
Wed Oct 22 16:47:29 EDT 2003

Andrew,

XPrime creates a Database Performance Cluster that scales up to 512
Processors and 1 Terabyte of RAM.

I have been subscribed to the group for a while now trying to grow my
knowledge of the space and ultimately tune our product offering to the
needs of the community.

Feel free to ping me for my observations thus far.

Additionally, if anyone has a big project that would like some free
hardware and can tolerate some neophyte questions, please contact me.

Cary

CTO & Founder
XPrime
cary at xprime.com