[Biodevelopers] Regarding microarray database development

Dan Bolser dmb at mrc-dunn.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 31 17:07:48 EST 2004

This is an extract from an email a friend sent me in response to this
question...

To the best of my knowledge both SMD and EBI give them through their
web interface. It's not straight foreward how to batch download them.
I've got a great deal of data that I am using from:
http://cmgm.stanford.edu/~kimlab/multispecies/Data/index.html

They are from Stuart and Segal's paper which is essentially everything SMD
contains for human, worm, fly and yeast.

Panos