[Biodevelopers] protein threading algorithm

Tamas Horvath hotafin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 08:42:09 EDT 2005

Hi!
I'd need a fast threading algorithm to fit a number of aligned
sequences to a given structure, like the "fit" algorithm in the
DeepView. Since the sequences are already aligned and are members of
the same family (e.g. a pfam seed) a fit-like algorithm should be
enough for my purposes. I need to generate new coordinates for further
analysis with gromacs.
Is it possible for you to send me a corresponding source code, or a
reference to an article describing the algorithm or for instance a
command line application for linux environment?
Thanks!

Hota