[Biodevelopers] Programming bounties

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Mon Apr 3 11:13:55 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you think we should permit or ban such announcements.  I
personally don't have a problem with them (they're certainly helpful to the
parties that would be involved), but people need to reply directly to the
poster (sender) of the announcement if it's not a topic of discussion.  I'm
sure that no one here wants to get messages saying, "No thanks" and, "I'd like
to help." :-)

What do you think?  People tend show their objection by simply unsubscribing,
but we don't want that.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600