[Biodevelopers] Running R from Unix Command Line

Paulo Nuin nuin at terra.com.br
Thu Aug 3 21:39:40 EDT 2006

Hi Shalini

Your best bet is to use R –vanilla in the command line and a script with the
commands you need that will be read by R and executed. I believe that there
might be other ways but this is fairly simple to develop.

Take a look on the link below regarding a discussion of similar features on
the R list.

http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/devel/05/09/2448.html

HTH

Paulo