[Biodevelopers] [CfP] PBC 2007

Jaroslaw Zola zola at icis.pcz.pl
Tue Apr 24 11:07:45 EDT 2007

Following several requests we have decided to extend submission
deadline for PBC 2007 (http://pbc.pcz.pl). All papers should be
submitted before May 9, 2007 (23:59 CEST).

The goal of the PBC Workshop is to present the latest research in
high-performance computing applied to bioinformatics. We are especially
interested in parallel and distributed algorithms, memory efficient
algorithms, and design of high-performance software for clusters,
massively parallel systems and grids.

Papers presented during Workshop will be included into the proceedings
of the PPAM Conference (http://ppam.pcz.pl) and published after the
conference by Springer-Verlag in the LNCS series.

* Submission of Papers:       Sunday, May 9, 2007 (23:59 CET)
* Notification of Acceptance: Friday, June 15, 2007
* Conference:                 September 9-12, 2007
* Camera-Ready Papers:        October 15, 2007

For more information please visit http://pbc.pcz.pl

Regards,

Jaroslaw Zola