[Biodevelopers] CfP MEDICON 2007 (organized by IFMBE)

Vlado Stankovski Vlado.Stankovski at fgg.uni-lj.si
Fri Feb 2 05:33:31 EST 2007

   Dear Colleagues:

   It is my great pleasure to invite you to participate at the 11th
Mediterranean Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing
- the MEDICON 2007.

   After 24 years MEDICON conference is coming back to Slovenia, this time
into its capital - Ljubljana. The MEDICON conferences are international
events of high scientific standards with long lasting tradition held every
third year in one of the Mediterranean countries under the auspices of the
International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering.

   The paper submissions deadline was extended until February 15 in order to
accommodate requests for extensions that we received

   All information is available at the www.medicon2007.com

   I shall be very grateful if you could please disseminate this
information.

   With best regards,

   Vlado Stankovski
   University of Ljubljana