[Biodevelopers] developmental code for download

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:54:06 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 09:24:29AM -0400, Mike Marchywka wrote:
->
-> Hi,
-> I've got a bunch of partially completed code that I'm making available if anyone wants
-> to sort through it. It includes some statistics ( some of which works, some of which doesn't)
-> and other features as detailed here:
->
-> http://www.spottext.com/marchywka/distroform.cfm?src=biodevel

Hi, Mike, I cannot figure out what this page is about.

There are a lot of abbreviations, some of which I recognize and others
of which I don't.  What's the general area of application of your code?

What is the license under which you're releasing this code?

How do I tell what's broken and what's not?

Your e-mail is a reply to a biostatistics course e-mail but it doesn't
seem connected to that.  Am I missing something?

confusedly yours,
--titus