[Biodevelopers] anyone following the iPlant challenge?

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:44:17 EDT 2008

I don't know if it has to be something specific to plants- what areas are being neglected?
I guess you could think about things like photoreactions or root systems but I'm
not really sure what they hope to address that isn't being attacked in academic or
commercial labs.

I was looking for an excuse to make a cavity database but not sure how it would
apply to this opportunity. That is, map out the shape and gross chemical environment
inside cavities from a database of pdb files and put them into a new database but I never checked
to see what is available etc.

Mike Marchywka 586 Saint James Walk Marietta GA 30067-7165 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only marchywka at hotmail.com Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: Hotmail is possibly blocking my mom's entire ISP - try  me on marchywka at yahoo.com if no reply here. Thanks.