[Biodevelopers] MEDSUM: A new literature-summary interface to PubMed

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 05:30:27 EST 2008

On 11/02/2008, Mike Galsworthy <mike_galsworthy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> At the Institute of Biomedical Informatics (IBMI),
> Faculty of Medicine, University of Ljubljana, we have
> very recently developed a new bioinformatics tool
> called MEDSUM.
>
> The website is:
> http://webtools.mf.uni-lj.si/public/medsum.html

That looks really nice. If possible, I would like to add this service
to the list of search engines that are automatically queried from my
database site - http://biodatabase.org

Do you have a CGI interface that I could use to construct such queries?

Cheers,
Dan

P.S. I am always looking for contributors to MetaBase - so feel free
to add any resources into that system!

----
Chat to the experts; irc://irc.freenode.net/#bioinformatics