[Biodevelopers] Deadline extension: ICSEA 2008 | ICSNC 2008 | I-CENTRIC 2008 || Sliema, Malta - October 26-31

IARIA Invitation invitation at iaria.org
Tue May 13 06:04:03 EDT 2008

====================

Note that the submission deadline has been extended to May 23.

Please consider to contribute to the following collocated events and forward the Call for Papers to appropriate groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original scientific results.

====================

Submission deadline: May 23, 2008

Date/Location: October 26-31, 2008 - Sliema, Malta

Submissions will be peer-reviewed, published by IEEE CPS, posted in IEEE Digital Library, and indexed with the major indexes.

Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA Journals: http://www.iariajournals.org

ICSEA 2008, The Third International Conference on Software Engineering Advances

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2008/ICSEA08.html

ICSNC 2008, The Third International Conference on Systems and Networks Communications

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2008/ICSNC08.html

I-CENTRIC 2008, International Conference on Advances in Human-oriented and Personalized Mechanisms, Technologies, and Services

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2008/I-CENTRIC08.html

ENTISY 2008, International Workshop on Enterprise Information Systems

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2008/ENTISY.html

Publicity Board

To stop receiving notices about ICSEA, ICSNC, I-CENTRIC, and ENTISY events, please reply with "DROP ICSEA/ICSNC/I-CENTRIC/ENTISY biodevelopers at bioinformatics.org" in the subject field.

To receive notices about specific topics only, please reply with "TOPIC CHANGE biodevelopers at bioinformatics.org" in the subject field, and the specific topics in the email body.