[Biodp-admin] Healthcare Staffing Solutions

Sundeep Malladi sundeep at bcihealthsearch.com
Tue Oct 21 16:36:43 EDT 2008

Hello,

I represent BCI, a recruiting firm that specializes in providing search and
staffing solutions to healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech, life science and
venture capital/financial clients.

BCI also has a division that focuses solely on staffing for temporary/consulting
roles. Given the current economic climate, temporary staffing can provide extremely
cost-effective solutions for our clients.

We have a deep candidate pool, so whether you're seeking candidates for full
time or temporary roles, we have the caliber of candidate you need to give
your business the competitive edge.

We'd love the opportunity to earn your business.

Thank you for your consideration,

Sundeep Malladi | Recruiting Manager | BCI

10 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 1250 | Chicago, IL 60606

312.460.8222  x 116 | www.bcihealthcare.com | sundeep at bcihealthcare.com