[BioEdu] Suggestions for PhD in protein structure recognition

Fazilah Othman fazot at cs.usm.my
Thu Aug 10 23:25:33 EDT 2006

Dear ALL,

I have a computer science background (parallel and distributed processing).
For PhD, I am interested to do research in Computational Biology in protein
tertiary structure recognition. I hope to apply parallel processing at the
Biological algorithm to improve its performance. I am looking forward to go
to United Kingdom for my PhD. Could you suggest any potential university or
research group in UK related to this area?

Please advice and thank you so much for yr time!

-fazot-