[Biophp-dev] Ok. Im new Hows the deal?

S Clark biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:21:13 -0600

Welcome!

We're still working out how to structure the "official" set of modules,
and in the meantime, I'm working on parsers and interfaces to some of
the databases on NCBI's site.  At the moment, development is
open to pretty much whatever bioinformatics-related PHP code
you might be interested in working on.

Do you have any particular areas that you are interested in working
with, or experience in a particular subset of bioinformatics?

One thing we could use relatively soon would be parsers for
more file formats (GenBank, ASN.1) and possibly frontends
for some common "compiled" tools (such as clustalw)...