[Biophp-dev] CVS and memberlist

Serge Gregorio biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:40:49 +0800

Hi guys!

Finally set up the CVS at sourceforge.net.  With Sean's permission,
I'd like to upload his code there under the folder BioPHP or Sean.
For now, we can maintain these two CVS's until we've adopted a
common framework.  Sean, you can also add me as user 'flipmozart'
to the BioPHP developer list.

If it's alright for the others (Greg, Andres, Sean), I'd like to list your names as part of the GenePHP/BioPHP project at the SF site. You
can write at serge525@hotmail.com for any questions.

Andres: As you've suggested, I've begun to draft some standards for coding (variable names, function names, etc.)  I'll be posting them
soon for everyone's comments.

Regards,

Serge

Check out the new EudoraMail at