[Biophp-dev] Pdraw filetype parser updated

biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 07 May 2003 21:31:53 PDT

I added the pdraw parser (there is a test file specific for this parser).
Although I started with Sean's fasta parser, it changed quite a bit.  I
guess I am simply more comfortable with this approach, and I think it
will be easy to adapt the Genbank and Swissprot parsers using this approach.

Some questions/suggestions:
- Can we rename the parser include file to delete the '_class' again?
Those names get so long....
- Can we pass the data to the parsers by reference?  That can save quiute
a bit of copying (need to remove that unset command in the parse constructor)
- Do we need to thinnk about closing files?

Best,

Nico