[Biophp-dev] export/write object

S Clark biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 14 May 2003 18:05:58 -0600

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 02:36 pm, Serge Gregorio wrote:
> >I'm thinking I should quit stalling and get back to finishing the >NCBI
> > Blast query handler first, though...
>
> Yes, we are all drooling in anticipation...  =)

Working on it!  Cleaning up the "send the query and wait for the
results to be ready" portion that is already written, then the parser
for the XML results and it should be useable.

> Btw, any luck on the Perl script I gave you last time?

I haven't yet gotten around to trying to use it for anything myself.
Were you able to get to the part of the webserver where I put it though?
Theoretically it should be possible for you to get full access to that
section while logged into ftp or sftp or ssh with your bioinformatics.org
login name.