[Biophp-dev] Spanish documentation

Andrés Pinzón biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:57:36 -0500

hi everyone!
My name is Andrés pinzón and i tried to get involved in the project
about 1 year ago, BUT i had alot of work to do, besides some health
problems.
Ok, Im biologyst and php, C++ programmer, not a good one but i do my
best, im part of the Bioinformatics Center here in the National
University in Colombia and i like to join the project.
For now i've been working in an Spanish version of the Technical
information about PHP and is almost Done, but i wanted to know if is
already there someone working on it.
Thanks!
Andrés Pinzón
  |                    Andres M. Pinzon                     |
  |   Centro de Bioinformatica-Instituto de Biotecnologia   |
  |               Universidad Nacional de Colombia          |
  |                 http://www.andrespinzon.com             |
  |    [pinzonandres@tutopia.com] [info@andrespinzon.com]   |
  |                    movil:300-5684369                    |