[Biophp-dev] bibliographic database

Frederic.Fleche at sanofi-aventis.com Frederic.Fleche at sanofi-aventis.com
Wed Mar 16 07:50:51 EST 2005

Hi Melanie,

Still sorry for the delay of my responses. Indeed I like when people answer my question quickly.
So I did two scripts soap-client : one for NCI and one for NCBI I didn't send it to Biophp cause it is not yet bipophp formated.
You will find my script in the nusaop mailing list. In fact I use nusoap and it is very convenient to do soap request with it.

you will find my two scripts at the following address :
for NCI  : http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=6906282
for NCBI : http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=9706347
           http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=9708245

Good websites about nusoap : http://www.getluky.net/archives/000155.html
I recommend the link to Scott Nichols website. This guy is a very active developer of nusoap.

Hope this helps,

Do not hesitate to let me know if you increased my code ;-)(I am sure you will).

Fred