[Bioscys-Africa] Wellcome Trust Advanced Courses programme for 2008

Wellcome Trust Advanced Courses advancedcourses at hinxton.wellcome.ac.uk
Wed Sep 26 10:31:42 EDT 2007

Dear Colleague,

I would like to introduce the 2008 Wellcome Trust Advanced Courses
programme. The courses are held either in Hinxton, Cambridge or at
various overseas locations. Bursaries are available to assist with
accommodation costs (and travel for our non-Hinxton courses). A summary
of all courses can be found on our website
www.wellcome.ac.uk/advancedcourses.
A poster listing these courses, which you may like to display in your
department, can be downloaded from the website.

ADVANCED COURSES (held at The Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton,
Cambridge, UK)

Genomics and Clinical Microbiology
27 January - 1 February

Genomics and Molecular Virology
2 - 7 March

Design and Analysis of Genetic-based Association Studies
31 March - 4 April

Microarrays: Methods and Applications for Genome Analysis
6 -15 April

Molecular Basis of Bacterial Infection: Basic and Applied Research
Approaches
11 -17 May

Functional Genomics and Systems Biology
18 - 27 June

Molecular Neurology and Neuropathology
20 - 27 June

Practical Aspects of Small Molecule Drug Discovery
29 June - 4 July

Human Genome Analysis: Genetic Analysis of Multifactorial Diseases
23 - 29 July

GENOMICS WORKSHOPS (held at The Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton,
Cambridge, UK)

Working with the Human Genome Sequence
12-14 May
10-12 November

Working with Pathogen Genomes
27-31 October

OVERSEAS COURSES

Working with Pathogen Genomes
Malawi-Liverpool-Wellcome Trust Research Programme, Blantyre, Malawi
19-23 May

Working with Pathogen Genomes
Instituto de Higiene, Montevideo, Uruguay
Spring 2008

Working with the Human Genome Sequence
Hyderabad, India
1-3 October

Best wishes,

Dr Rebecca Twells
Advanced Courses Programme Manager
Wellcome Trust Advanced Courses
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton
Cambridge
CB10 1SA
Tel:  +44 (0)1223 496910
Fax: +44 (0)1223 495130
mailto:advancedcourses at hinxton.wellcome.ac.uk
http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/advancedcourses

If you do not wish to receive further information from Wellcome Trust
Advanced Courses, please reply to this email with the word 'Unsubscribe'
in the subject and the body of the text.

The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in England, no. 210183. Its
sole trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in
England, no. 2711000, whose registered office is at 215 Euston Road,
London NW1 2BE, UK.