[Bioscys-Africa] Wellcome Trust Advanced Courses Programme 2009

Wellcome Trust Advanced Courses advancedcourses at hinxton.wellcome.ac.uk
Tue Sep 16 04:50:39 EDT 2008

Dear Colleague,

I am pleased to announce the 2009 Wellcome Trust Advanced Courses and
Open Door Workshop programme. Details can be found on the attached
poster, which I would be grateful if you would display in your
department, or on our web site www.wellcome.ac.uk/advancedcourses .

 <<08&09_Courses_&_Workshops.pdf>>

I would like to draw particular attention to the following courses whose
application deadlines are approaching:

Genomics and Clinical Microbiology
25-30 January 2009
Closing date for applications 3rd October 2008
http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/Professional-resources/Courses-and-conferences
/Advanced-Courses/Courses/WTD040080.htm

Virus Discovery in the Clinical Setting
1-6 March 2009
Closing date for applications 7 November 2008
http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/Professional-resources/Courses-and-conferences
/Advanced-Courses/Courses/WTX038670.htm

Molecular Evolution
29 March - 9 April 2009
Closing date for applications 21 November 2008
http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/Professional-resources/Courses-and-conferences
/Advanced-Courses/Courses/WTX049272.htm

Microarrays:Methods and Applications for Genome Analysis
19-28 April 2009
Closing date for applications 29 November 2008
http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/Professional-resources/Courses-and-conferences
/Advanced-Courses/Courses/WTX026218.htm

Working with Pathogen Genomes
2-6 March 2009
Closing date for applications 21 November 2008
http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/Professional-resources/Courses-and-conferences
/Advanced-Courses/Workshops/WTX031705.htm

Many thanks for your time and consideration,
Best wishes,
Dr Rebecca Twells
Advanced Courses Programme Manager
Wellcome Trust Advanced Courses
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridgeshire, CB10 1SA, UK
Telephone; +44 (0)1223 496910
Fax: +44 (0)1223 496912
email:opendoor at hinxton.wellcome.ac.uk
www.wellcome.ac.uk/advancedcourses
The Wellcome Trust is a registered charity, no. 210183. Its sole Trustee
is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in England, no.
2711000, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE.
If you do not wish to receive further information from Wellcome Trust
Advanced Courses, please reply to this email with the word 'Unsubscribe'
in the subject and the body of the text.