[Catch-users] test latest version of CATCH

Fiona Nielsen fiona.nielsen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 06:42:37 EDT 2009

Hi CATCH-users,

CATCH has developed rapidly since version 2, which is the version that
is currently available from http://catch.cmbi.ru.nl
Not only have we fixed a lot of bugs, but we have also added new
functionality and a more powerful algorithmic engine to speed up your
analysis.

The new version is ready to be released with the publication of CATCH,
but I would like to get some final user feedback.
If you are interested in trying out the latest version of CATCH, and
if you are ready to report any problems or bugs you may discover in
the process, please contact me for more details.

Thanks,

-Fiona-

--
http://www.cmbi.ru.nl/~fnielsen

What is so great about being an adult?:
http://www.qwantz.com/archive/001400.html

CMBI 260
Radboud University Nijmegen-Medical Centre / NCMLS
Geert-Grooteplein 28
6525 GA Nijmegen

Direct Phone: +31(0)24 36 19693
CMBI Phone: +31(0)24 36 19390