[cmview-devel] SVN server

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 06:14:20 EDT 2010

TY Jose.

BTW, I've been using GIT on the BioPerl project, and it seems quite
nice actually. The main idea is that everyone has their own private
repository (server) and communicates via a public 'master'.

http://git.or.cz/course/svn.html

Could be worth looking at putting some stuff on github if you are interested.

Dan.