[cmview-devel] SVN repo moved

Henning Stehr stehr at molgen.mpg.de
Wed Nov 3 14:31:24 EDT 2010

Thanks Jose for moving the project over. This SphoxelBGs.zip is really
a bit of a pain. Shall  we maybe create an extra repository for that
or make it a separate download? It's really only used by Corinna's
'residue environment explorer' which is amazing but also requires our
database, so for most people it won't be very useful at the moment.