[cmview-devel] Fwd: Bug report - PyMol frequently crashing when used by CMView

Henning Stehr stehr at molgen.mpg.de
Fri Nov 4 04:21:03 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am forwarding a message from Michael with a bug report by an
otherwise happy user of CMView.

Cheers,
Henning

Begin forwarded message:

Dear all -

finally I am getting near the bottom of the pile -
sorry for not forwarding / responding earlier (mea culpa)

I couldn't reproduce the error Thomas mailed me -
but I am running cmview 1.1.rc6 with pymol 1.2r2
so is the new pymol the cuplprit?

A wild guess would be that the feature of highlighting the
current contact in the 3D view creates a memory problem/leak in pymol ...
just don't know if there's a simple switch in cmview-config file to
turn that off.

hope that helps with bugtracking, cheers .\\ichael

Begin forwarded message: